CardEasy PCI DSS solution for card 'keypad payment by phone' & call recording
CardEasy enables you to de-scope your call center environment and call recordings from PCI DSS, reducing the risk and costs associated with managing card payment transactions in your contact center, as well improving customer trust and average call handling times.
See how CardEasy works
CardEasy case studies
CardEasy live demo video
How does CardEasy work?
- A caller wishes to pay by card over the phone
- The contact center agent initiates a request for card authorization in mid-conversation with the caller
- The caller is prompted to enter their card number via their telephone keypad (DTMF/ dual tone multi frequency touchtones)
- Audio from the agent to the caller remains open throughout
- Audio from the caller to the agent is cut briefly while they enter the middle six digits of their long card number (PAN) and CV2 on their phone keypad, to ensure that the agent (and call recording) cannot be exposed to the card numbers even if the caller reads out the numbers whilst entering them
- The complete call can be recorded but the sensitive DTMF tones are masked from the recording as well
- The agent is alerted via their screen when payment has been authorized
- Tokenisation, card scheme surcharging, BIN look-up, recurring and multiple payments and multiple currencies are all supported.