This newly updated 2nd edition of our eBook is a collection of blogs from Syntec’s website since 2014 and provides a comprehensive guide to all aspects of PCI DSS management in contact centers, from implementing a PCI project and first thinking about PCI compliance, all the way through to the specifics of what compliance involves for different aspects of your contact center operation.
- Latest research and PCI guidelines confirm that DTMF masking is the new standard in MOTO telephone payment security
- Neira Jones, Kevin Dowd, John Greenwood and more on GDPR, DTMF masking and the future of payment security
- The history of DTMF in contact centers
- Pause and resume is dead
- Cash is no longer king – how does this affect the payment card industry?
- Why US contact centers need to wake up to the EU’s new GDPR data protection legislation and other new security requirements
- How PCI compliance can help you achieve GDPR compliance too
- Keys to a successful PCI DSS project
- How can my contact center become PCI DSS compliant? A check list of considerations
- How to make IVR payments (and your call center) PCI DSS compliant
- Confidence tricks – how PCI DSS compliance helps you win your customers’ trust
- Outsourcers and homeworkers need to be PCI DSS compliant too
- 10 questions to ask before you appoint a new SIP supplier
- How to make your call recordings PCI DSS compliant
- Call recording in your contact center – advice, hints and tips for wise practice