Syntec provides a comprehensive range of services specifically designed to meet the evolving needs of catalogue companies. Our network solutions are quickly implemented, easily scalable and extremely resilient - thus enabling telecoms managers to control costs and deliver the telecoms capability needed to support a responsive and high performing call centre function.
Fierce competition for the consumer is pushing catalogue companies to find new ways to achieve greater cost-efficiencies, improve customer service and meet increasingly higher expectations. With consumer spending currently in decline again, traditional catalogue retailers need cost-effective solutions that provide flexibility to accommodate changing market conditions and require zero capital investment.
Providing responsive customer service
In the current climate, protecting and building on customer loyalty is an important business objective. Ensuring callers are routed and connected correctly - and receive a swift response - can make a positive difference to customers' perceptions. In response, Syntec offers a complete range of call and queue management services as well as pay-per-use pricing and comprehensive reporting.
- Live queue management and monitoring
- Real time routing and re-routing
- Mid call transfers to alternative destinations or departments
Making full use of available resources
Optimising productivity across all call centre activity is a key driver for catalogue companies. Establishing reliable and practical ways to utilise not just internal departments, but also home workers or outsourced call centre resources, can be a challenge. In order to make informed decisions, managers need access to comprehensive and real time information including activity levels, agent status, queues, call times, abandon rates and customer feedback. Syntec delivers market leading reporting and real time data, enabling catalogue companies to leverage the most from their current systems and resources.
- Comprehensive data available in real time
- Holistic views across multiple call centres
- Easy to view and manage home worker activity
- Options to create and customise views and reports
Dealing with call volume fluctuations
Seasonal volume fluctuations as well as economic factors can have a significant impact on call centre activity. Syntec provides a number of options designed to deliver the flexibility and scalability required to meet the ebb and flow of a catalogue business.
- Easy to set live and manage home workers and temporary staff on pay per seat basis
- Change call routing (at an individual or location level) instantly
- Effective queue management including alerts and announcements, event triggers and diverts
- Live status monitoring - of calls, of queues, of agent availability