Syntec offers a range of products designed to help you measure the effectiveness of your marketing – ResponseTrack, ScreenView and after-call surveys
How does ResponseTrack measure your marketing?
ResponseTrack dynamically replaces the telephone number (or product code) on your website so that each visitor sees a unique number. Calls using that number can then be linked to that individual, giving you powerful insight into the behavior of any website visitors that call your contact center. ResponseTrack delivers real time prospect and customer information to your contact center agents and marketing managers.
- Seeing how callers found your site helps you focus your marketing spending on those sources that generate the most profitable leads, be it search engine optimisation, PPC or building affiliate links.
- See which are the most common words and phrases searched for on your website, giving you valuable information to help optimise the design of your site.
- Measure the effectiveness and ROI of your online marketing even for enquiries and sales that come through by telephone.
- Link to your existing CRM system for accurate analysis and attribution of your cost per enquiry and cost per sale even when users move between channels.
- Route calls to specific departments based on what the caller has been looking at during their web session.
How do I set up ResponseTrack?
It’s easy to get ResponseTrack up and running. A snippet of code is dropped into your website page template and that’s it – you’re ready to start tracking. ResponseTrack works on a software as a service model (SaaS) so there’s no maintenance required and costs are kept low.
- The ResponseTrack call tracking and analytics solution enables you to attribute your telephone calls and sales to your customers’ website visits. This means you can better understand how your marketing works in order to optimise your marketing spend and maximise ROI.
- When a website visitor calls your contact center, ScreenView can present the agent with real time data relating to the caller’s web session, from which pages were viewed to which products were searched for.
- After-call surveys allow your callers to stay on the line at the end of a call to express their satisfaction and views.