Multi-channel secure payment solutions for call and contact centers
CardEasy enables you to de-scope your contact center environment and call recordings from PCI DSS, including both voice and digital channels. Seamless integration with your existing telephony and IT infrastructure reduces the risks and costs associated with managing compliant card payment transactions in your contact centers, whilst improving customer experience and trust.
CardEasy case studies
CardEasy live demo video
How does CardEasy work?
- A caller wishes to pay by card over the phone
- The contact center agent initiates a request for card authorization in mid-conversation with the caller
- The caller is prompted to enter their card number via their telephone keypad (DTMF/ dual tone multi frequency touchtones)
- Audio from the agent to the caller remains open throughout
- Audio from the caller to the agent is cut briefly while they enter the middle six digits of their long card number (PAN) and CV2 on their phone keypad, to ensure that the agent (and call recording) cannot be exposed to the card numbers even if the caller reads out the numbers whilst entering them
- The complete call can be recorded but the sensitive DTMF tones are masked from the recording as well
- The agent is alerted via their screen when payment has been authorized
- Tokenisation, card scheme surcharging, BIN look-up, recurring and multiple payments and multiple currencies are all supported.