Syntec’s workforce management (WFM) functionality is focused on scheduling and adherence. Additional forecasting modules are in development. The scheduling module provides a simple drag and drop web interface which allows you to make staffing schedules for the coming days, weeks or months.
- Schedules can be set to repeat as required.
- Affected staff can automatically be notified of schedule changes by email or SMS.
- Each shift can have a pre-programmed pattern of breaks which can be staggered between staff as required.
- Each break within a given pattern set has its own alarm criteria allowing fine control of supervisor notification of non-adherence.
- Ad-hoc breaks are allowed and fully customizable.
- Real time notifications are visible in the supervisor dashboard and can be set to escalate as required.
- Break reminders can be sent to the agent through the AgentCall sidebar and the system can be configured to automatically put the agent in break as required.
- Adherence reports in Excel format can be delivered by email at specified intervals.