Before you begin please note that Syntec recommends using Firefox to access webstats and amend timeswitches.
- Once you are logged into Webstats navigate to ‘NTS Number Ranges’ and select the NTS number where your IVR is located. You will know it’s an IVR because it will have a small paper with clock icon beside it.
- Select the NTS number. The IVR will load on the right-hand pane of the browser window.
- In the IVR look for the small calendar-clock icon. Click on this icon to open the timeswitch for the IVR. Please note: If you have a complex IVR with Menus and Options then look for this icon at the Menu Option level. Click on the ‘Expand Tree’ button to get a complete view of the IVR if you need to.
- Your timeswitch is likely to have an Open period (highlighted by the green bars) and a Closed period (highlighted by the white bars).
- Each period (or block) covers 30 minutes. To change the timeswitch, single-left click on a color on the legend. For example if we wanted to route calls to the Lunch routing then we would single-left click on the blue box. Next, select the period you wish you change and left-click + drag the mouse to color multiple periods at once. If we wish to route calls to the Lunch routing on Saturdays between 09:00 and 14:00 then we can single-left click on the blue box (in the legend), then click down on the timeswitch chart at 09:00 to color the half an hour period between 09:00 and 09:30.
- To color multiple periods simply click down and drag the mouse across periods.
- Calls will now route through to the Lunch routing (blue) on Saturdays between 09:00 and 14:00. Between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday calls will route through to Open routing (green). At all other times calls will route through to the Closed routing (white) and it’s likely that an announcement will be played.
- Finally, click on ‘Save’ to save your changes. Navigating away from this page without saving your changes will result in a loss of your timeswitch amendments. It’s always a good idea to go back into the timeswitch once you have saved changes and make sure that it looks the way you need it to look.