Improving customer trust and de-scoping from the regulations
This free one hour educational webinar will tell you everything you need to know about securing customer payments by phone in your contact center. You’ll also discover how our CardEasy secure keypad payment system enables you to de-scope your contact center from PCI DSS regulations by keeping the sensitive card data away from your contact center environment.
This webinar has already taken placeWatch this webinar recording
Why you should attend this webinar
Consumers – and even contact center managers – are increasingly reluctant to pay by phone if they have to give out their card details, according to Syntec’s latest research. That’s why it’s vitally important to ensure that your payments are as secure as they can possibly be. Data breaches can be absolutely catastrophic for your organization.
Just one instance can damage your reputation beyond repair and open you up to the possibility of law suits, insurance claims, fines and lost customers from which it may take many years to recover. Complying with PCI DSS means that your systems are secure and customers can trust you with their payments.
That’s why we’re running this free one hour educational webinar, designed to tell you everything you need to know about securing customer payments in your contact center and showing you how our CardEasy secure keypay payment system can help you to de-scope your contact center entirely from PCI DSS by keeping sensitive card data away from your contact center environment.
What our customers say about CardEasy
“Miele selected Syntec’s pioneering, hosted CardEasy system to enrich customer service whilst de-scoping us from large sections of PCI DSS regulations, which otherwise require significant cost and effort to satisfy.”
Paul Aram – IT Manager
“Within the Contact Center at Charles Tyrwhitt we wanted to further enhance our data security and made the decision to use Syntec’s secure phone keypad payment (DTMF), as it’s important for our customers to feel that our payment solution is safe and easy to use”
Simon Kerry, Chief Information Officer
In just one hour you will learn:
- What PCI DSS means for today’s contact center – research and insights from our latest research uncovering what consumers really think about payment security in contact centers
- What fraud protection customers want for their card payments – our research reveals which fraud protection methods your customers are most likely to find acceptable
- How companies are handling payment card security today (generally badly!) – we will run through the main approaches to payment card security that companies generally use and look at the pros and cons of each one. In particular we’ll consider why some apparently secure-looking approaches still leave you open to significant security risks.
- Why ‘pause and resume’ and ‘clean rooming’ are ineffective – both these methods are often presented as being the answer to the problem of payment card security but that’s simply not the case. We’ll show you why you’re still exposed to significant security risks if you’re using these approaches.
- The way forward – simple ways to de-scope the entire contact center, card payments and call recordings to ensure that your customers’ payment card details are absolutely secure whilst reducing significantly the cost and time burden associated with PCI compliance.
- Keypad payment by phone – we’ll briefly demo how our CardEasy system enables your customers to make payments using their phone keypads, transmitting their PAN and CV2 data using DTMF touchtones.
- How other companies are already benefiting – examples and case studies of companies that are already using CardEasy and reaping the benefits of de-scoping their contact centers entirely.
- Next steps – how to take the next steps towards secure PCI DSS compliant payments in your own contact center