CardEasy wins the Genesys ‘Best Security Solution’ Award at Call & Contact Center Expo 2018, London
The Genesys Call & Contact Center Awards celebrate the best talent within the customer engagement world, as well as honouring the latest innovations transforming contact centers today.
Amongst four categories, the Best Security Solution Award was open to providers of secure payment and other data security and storage solutions, recognising the importance of compliance and trust within the provision of customer experience. Finalists were asked to demonstrate expert services and first class products. Syntec was shortlisted with three other finalists following the initial round and the judges then visited each nominee’s stand at the ExCel exhibition center, giving them the chance to pitch their product and the reasons why they should be considered the rightful winners, in true ‘Dragon’s Den’ style.
Teon Rosandic, SVP Sales for Genesys was on hand to present the winner’s trophy to Syntec on day two of this major London exhibition, earning Syntec another coveted award for its patented CardEasy system.
Syntec’s Managing Director Colin Westlake commented on the win: “We are delighted that our innovative CardEasy ‘keypad payment by phone’ DTMF system has been recognized as best in class for security in these prestigious awards. This is great recognition for the entire Syntec team’s efforts in getting this new technology both developed and now deployed in major organizations’ call & contact centers internationally”.
- CardEasy keeps sensitive payment card numbers out of merchants’ contact centers by customers entering their card numbers on their own phone keypad, seamlessly Mid- call (in conversation with the agent) or using customer self-service Autopay (IVR)
- Using touchtone DTMF transmission of the PAN & CV2, the card numbers can no longer be seen, heard, captured or stored by agents, screen or call recordings
- This de-scopes the contact center environment from PCI DSS monitoring & controls
- Call recordings can be full length. No need for Pause & Resume
- Helps GDPR compliance too – no card data stored so no risk of it being compromised
- CardEasy is already used by merchants worldwide including Staples; Charles Tyrwhitt, Teletext Holidays/Truly Travel and other travel companies; Calor and other utilites; Capita (for the BBC); Allied Irish and other banks, building societies & insurance companies; charities; and other telcos (including in the USA)
- Supports tokenisation for repeat use of the customers’ card without storing the numbers
- Can also work with Webchat
- Flexible to deploy, either hosted, partly on-premise, or pure cloud
- Agnostic to the merchant’s telephony system and back office environment, so no need for infrastructure change
- Improves customer trust and average call handling times
For case studies and videos see: www.cardeasy.com
Founded in 1998, Syntec (formerly Syntec Telecom) is an independent UK network operator providing a range of managed services to contact centers across a wide variety of sectors in the UK and worldwide. Syntec is a PCI DSS level 1 (v3.2) Visa Merchant Agent & Mastercard TPSP and a participating member organization of the global PCI Security Standards Council.
Tel. UK +44 (0)20 7741 2000, US +1 303 285-2990
Press Contact: Simon Beeching firstname.lastname@example.org t. +44 (0)7973 384496